Dr. Khalid is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office208 Cox Blvd
Goldsboro, NC 27534Phone(919) 587-4051Fax(919) 580-1083
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Creedmoor Psychiatric CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2005 - 2009
- Allama Iqbal Medical CollegeClass of 1991, MBBS
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Alleviating the Metabolic Side Effects of Antipsychotic Medications Start of enrollment: 2012 May 01Abdul Khalid;David Barton;Gavin Lambert
- Major Depressive Disorder - Understanding The Link Between The Brain And The Heart Start of enrollment: 2012 May 01Abdul Khalid;David Barton;Gavin Lambert
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAntipsychotic withdrawal-induced relapse predicts future relapses in institutionalized adults with severe intellectual disability.David S. Janowsky, L. Jarrett Barnhill, Abdul S. Khalid, John M. Davis> ;Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2008 Aug 1
- 9 citationsRelapse of aggressive and disruptive behavior in mentally retarded adults following antipsychotic drug withdrawal predicts psychotropic drug use a decade later.David S. Janowsky, L. Jarrett Barnhill, Abdul S. Khalid, John M. Davis> ;The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2006 Aug 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: