Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1415 La Concha Ln
Houston, TX 77054Phone+1 713-790-9080Fax+1 713-790-1664
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1997 - 1999
- Loyola University Medical Center/Trinity-Mercy ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Rawalpindi Medical CollegeClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsManagement of transposed arteriovenous fistula swing point stenosis at the basilic vein angle of transposition by stent graftsGeorge M. Nassar, Gerald A. Beathard, Edward Rhee, Abdul Jabbar Khan, Binh Thanh Nguyen> ;Journal of Vascular Access. 2017 May 7
- Percutaneous Thrombectomy of AVF: Immediate Success and Long-term Patency Rates.Nassar, G. M.,Rhee, E.,Khan, A. J.,Nguyen, B.,Achkar, K.,Beathard, G.> ;Semin Dial. 2014 Dec 24
- Outcomes of Arteriovenous Grafts Following Simultaneous Thrombectomy and Stent Graft Placement Across the Venous Anastomosis.Nassar, G. M.,Suki, D.,Rhee, E.,Khan, A. J.,Nguyen, B.,Achkar, K.> ;Semin Dial. 2014 Jul 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: