Dr. Swied is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office315 W Carpenter St
Springfield, IL 62702Phone(217) 545-8000Fax(217) 788-5459
- Is this information wrong?
- An American Board certified Gastroenterologist with a sub-specialty in interventional and advanced Endoscopy(EUS & ERCP). I have been in academic medicine for19 years with broad spectrum international and USA clinical and academic experience.
I have special interest in biliary-pancreatic disorders, oncologic endoscopy, inflammatory bowel disease, in addition to general Gastroenterology.
Education & Training
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsSaudi lung cancer management guidelines 2017.Abdul Rahman Jazieh, Khaled Al Kattan, Ahmed Bamousa, Ashwaq Al Olayan, Ahmed Abdelwarith, Jawaher Ansari, Abdullah Al Twairqi, Turki Al Fayea, Khalid Al Saleh, Hamed ...> ;Annals of Thoracic Medicine. 2017 Oct 1
- 1 citationsIsolated Retropancreatic Tuberculous Lymphadenitis Mimicking Carcinoma: A Diagnostic Challenge.H. Kuriry, R. Alenezi, A. Alghamdi, A. M. Swied> ;Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine. 2016 May 30
- 6 citationsLarge-Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Esophagus: A Case from Saudi Arabia.Hadi Kuriry, Abdul Monem Swied> ;Case Reports in Gastroenterology. 2015 Oct 21
- Join now to see all
- Laparoscopic assisted ERCP (LA-ERCP) after Gastric bypass Surgery: A Technical Consideration.Swied A M, et al, annual meeting of American Society of Digestive Disease Interventions, USA, 10/16/2019
- Immune Therapy: Gastrointestinal toxicitiesBest of Immuno-Oncology Summit- BIOS 2019; Alfaisal University. Riyadh-Saudi Arabia. - 2/22/2019
- CRC epidemiology, work up and guidelines for screening modalitiesASCO International- Cancer Control training Program, Al-Faisal University , Riyadh-KSA - 11/9/2018
- CRC Screening Recommendations, screening modalities, what to choose?National Guard Health affairs-KASCH , Riyadh-KSA - 5/9/2018
- Join now to see all
- Metastatic Melanoma, an un-usual case of a GI bleeding.Swied AM, Vol. 42, No. 6, August 2000, pp. 246-248 (case report)
Consultant, Consultations for Primary Care - 8/10/2000
- Endoscopic Band Ligation for Gastric Ulcer Bleeding.Banerji, Swied A, Vol. 10, No. 4, August 2000, pp. 246-248 (Case report)
Surgical Laparoscopy, Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques - 8/1/2000
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: