Dr. Saad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6500 Schaefer Rd
Dearborn, MI 48126Phone(313) 584-7900Fax(313) 584-4411
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abdulhassan Saad is an internist in Dearborn, MI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and Select Specialty Hospital-Ann Arbor. He received his medical degree from University of Toledo College of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of Toledo Medical CenterClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation for multiple myeloma patients with renal insufficiency: a center for international blood and marrow transplant research a...Mahindra, A.,Hari, P.,Fraser, R.,Fei, M.,Huang, J.,Berdeja, J.,Callander, N.,Costa, L.,Diaz, M. A.,Freytes, C.,Gale, R. P.,Girnius, S.,Holmberg, L.,Kharfan-Dabaja, M.,...> ;Bone Marrow Transplant.. 2017 Sep 19
- Celiac artery compression syndrome: a changing clinical entity To the Editor.Palaniappan Manickam, Mitchell S. Cappell, Abdulhassan Saad> ;Vascular. 2013 Jul 22
- 2 citationsNarcotic Bowel Syndrome: Is It More Common Than Before?Palaniappan Manickam, Abdulhassan Saad> ;Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility. 2013 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: