Dr. Algassim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBoston Children's Hospital, Karp Family Building 10th floor
1 Blackfan Circle
Boston, MA 02115Phone(857) 222-1463
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- King Saud University College of MedicineClass of 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 56 citationsExaggerated follicular helper T-cell responses in patients with LRBA deficiency caused by failure of CTLA4-mediated regulationFayhan Alroqi, Louis-Marie Charbonnier, Safa Baris, Ayca Kiykim, Janet Chou, Craig D. Platt, Abdulrahman Algassim, Sevgi Keles, Bandar K. Al Saud, Fowzan S. Alkuraya, ...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2018 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: