Dr. Forbes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of TX Med Branch Galveston
Galveston, TX 77550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAn Innovative Application of the Free Vascularized Medial Femoral Condyle Flap in the Prevention of Recurring Neuropathic Ulcer in the Diabetic Foot: A Case ReportMartin Grohmann, Stefan Benedikt, Anna Vasilyeva, Heinz Bürger, Abigail A. Forbes, Michael Schintler> ;Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery. 2018 May 24
- 13 citationsComplications in tissue expansion: A logistic regression analysis for risk factors.Christian Smolle, Alexandru Tuca, Paul Wurzer, Stephanie M. Spendel, Abigail A. Forbes, Stephan Spendel, Michael Schintler, Emir Q. Haxhija, Katja Schwenzer-Zimmerer, ...> ;Burns. 2017 Sep 1
- 11 citationsTwo-year follow-up of outcomes related to scarring and distress in children with severe burns.Paul Wurzer, Abigail A. Forbes, Gabriel Hundeshagen, Clark R. Andersen, Kathryn Epperson, Walter J. Meyer, Lars P. Kamolz, Ludwik K. Branski, Oscar E. Suman, David N. ...> ;Disability and Rehabilitation. 2017 Jul 31
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: