Dr. Munoz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2115 Northland Drive
Austin, TX 78756Phone(512) 377-3400Fax(512) 377-3400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of ColoradoClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAFP) American Academy of Family Physicians, 2010
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsTreatment failure and costs in patients with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) skin and soft tissue infections: A south Texas ambulatory research netw...Matthew J. Labreche, Grace C. Lee, Russell T. Attridge, Eric M. Mortensen, Jim M. Koeller, Liem C. Du, Natalie R. Nyren, Lucina B. Treviño, Sylvia B. Treviño, Joel Peñ...> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2013 Sep 1
- 31 citationsPrevalence, Severity, and Treatment of Community-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (CA-MRSA) Skin and Soft Tissue Infections in 10 Medical Clinics i...Nicolas A. Forcade, Michael L. Parchman, James H. Jorgensen, Liem C. Du, Natalie R. Nyren, Lucina B. Treviño, Joel Peña, Michael W. Mann, Abilio Muñoz, Sylvia B. Trevi...> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2011 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: