Dr. Rayapati is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office245 Fountain Ct
Lexington, KY 40509Phone(859) 257-9175Fax(859) 257-2075
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2011 - 2013
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2008 - 2012
- Spartan Health Sciences UniversityClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Topiramate-phentermine combinations reduce cocaine self-administration in humans.Craig R. Rush, William W. Stoops, Joshua A. Lile, Joseph L. Alcorn, B. Levi Bolin, Anna R. Reynolds, Lon R. Hays, Abner O. Rayapati> ;Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 2021 Jan 1
- Influence of n-acetylcysteine maintenance on the pharmacodynamic effects of oral ethanol.William W. Stoops, Justin C. Strickland, Lon R. Hays, Abner O. Rayapati, Joshua A. Lile, Craig R. Rush> ;Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior. 2020 Sep 4
- 2 citationsTrikafta and Psychopathology in Cystic Fibrosis: A Case Report.William Tindell, Amanda Su, Sarah M. Oros, Abner O. Rayapati, Gopalkumar Rakesh> ;Psychosomatics. 2020 Jul 2
- Join now to see all
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: