Dr. Park is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11370 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354Phone(909) 558-2112Fax(909) 558-2506
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Glaucoma, 2015 - 2016
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 2012 - 2015
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPtosis after glaucoma surgery.Park, A. J., Eliassi-Rad, B., Desai, M. A.> ;Clinical ophthalmology (Auckland, N.Z.). 2017 Sep 2
- 7 citationsChoroidal Ganglioneuroma and Orbital Plexiform Neurofibroma Presenting as Buphthalmos in an Infant With Neurofibromatosis Type 1.Sunali Goyal, Abraham Park, Ahmaida Zeglam, Harry H. Brown, John D. Pemberton> ;Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2016 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: