Are you Dr. Port?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office990 Stewart Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530Phone(516) 222-4294Fax(516) 222-4880
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abraham Port, MD is a board certified radiologist in Garden City, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Florida. He is affiliated with Mount Sinai South Nassau and Plainview Hospital.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1982 - 1985
- One Brooklyn Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2011-2014
- Newsday - Top Doctors on Long Island Castle Connolly, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 287 citationsMedullary carcinoma of the breast: a clinicopathologic study with 10 year follow-up.Ren L. Ridolfi, Paul Peter Rosen, Abraham Port, David W. Kinne, Valerie Miké> ;Cancer. 1977 Oct 1