Are you Dr. Totah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1399 Hamlet Ave
Clearwater, FL 33756Phone(727) 442-7338Fax(727) 442-7068
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abraham Totah, MD is a board certified neurologist in Clearwater, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and California. He is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital and is a Neurologist in Clearwater at Florida and is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1998 - 2001
- Kern Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Vascular Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Peripheral pulse measurement after ischemic stroke: A feasibility studyAuthor ResponseAbraham Totah, Bernd Kallmünzer, Martin Köhrmann> ;Neurology. 2015 Mar 3
- Thrombolysis, fluctuations, and protocol expansions.Abraham Totah> ;JAMA Neurology. 2009 Mar 1
- 14 citationsGelastic syncope mistaken for cataplexyAbraham R. Totah, Selim R. Benbadis> ;Sleep Medicine. 2002 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Morton Plant HospitalClearwater, Florida