Are you Dr. Ali?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 Bayfront Dr
Pearland, TX 77584Phone+1 832-962-6714
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Absar Ali, MD is a nephrologist in Pearland, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Washington, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare, Banner Ironwood Medical Center, and Banner Goldfield Medical Center.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1990 - 1992
- One Brooklyn Health System/Interfaith Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1990
- Dow UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- AZ State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2016
- SC State Medical License 1999 - 1999
- WI State Medical License 1992 - 1995
- NJ State Medical License 1992 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 1996