Are you Dr. Adler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1190 Waianuenue Ave
Hilo, HI 96720Phone(808) 974-7116Fax(808) 974-4746
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Adler, MD is a family physician in Hilo, Hawaii. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii and Oregon. He is affiliated with Hilo Medical Center, Hale Ho'ola Hamakua, and Ka'u Hospital.
Education & Training
- Providence Health Services - OregonResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- OR State Medical License 2009 - Present
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014