Are you Dr. Cambray?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 Wellington Ave
Grand Junction, CO 81501Phone(970) 243-7245Fax(970) 241-1308
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Cambray, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Grand Junction, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2008
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsIntubation bougie dissection of tracheal mucosa and intratracheal airway obstruction.George A. Arndt, Adam J. Cambray, Jon Tomasson> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2008 Aug 1
- 11 citationsHippocampal injury and neurobehavioral deficits are improved by PD 81,723 following hyperglycemic cerebral ischemiaJoseph R. Meno, Hisato Higashi, Adam J Cambray, Jie-Gang Zhou, Raimondo D'Ambrosio, H. Richard Winn> ;Experimental Neurology. 2003 Sep 1
- SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical CenterGrand Junction, Colorado