Adam Ferguson, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- Our Lady of the Lake CollegePhysician Assistant, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsMR Imaging for Assessing Injury Severity and Prognosis in Acute Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury.Jason F. Talbott, J.R. Huie, Adam R. Ferguson, Jacqueline C. Bresnahan, Michael S. Beattie, Sanjay S. Dhall> ;Radiologic Clinics of North America. 2019 Mar 1
- Data Dissemination: Shortening the Long Tail of Traumatic Brain Injury Dark Data.Hawkins, B. E.,Huie, J. R.,Almeida, C.,Chen, J.,Ferguson, A. R.> ;J. Neurotrauma. 2019 Feb 23
- 5 citationsTesting a Multivariate Proteomic Panel for Traumatic Brain Injury Biomarker Discovery: A TRACK-TBI Pilot StudyJ. Russell Huie, Ramon Diaz-Arrastia, John K. Yue, Marco D. Sorani, Ava M. Puccio, David O. Okonkwo, Geoffrey T. Manley, Adam R. Ferguson> ;Journal of Neurotrauma. 2019 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Office7777 Hennessy Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(225) 765-5864Fax(225) 765-2013
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: