Dr. Flug is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 ProHealth Plaza - 2 Ohio Drive
Lake Success, NY 11042Phone(516) 608-6830Fax(516) 304-3938
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Ophthalmology, 2006 - 2009
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsFull-thickness corneal "vent incisions": how deep does the epithelium penetrate?Anne Steiner, Adam Flug, Tatyana Milman, Ira J. Udell> ;Cornea. 2011 Jul 1
- Increased incidence of sterile endophthalmitis following intravitreal preserved triamcinolone acetonide.Jonisch, J., Lai, J. C., Deramo, V. A., Flug, A. J., Fastenberg, D. M.> ;Br J Ophthalmol. 2008 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: