Dr. Harris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7373 Perkins Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(225) 246-9301
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Radiology, 2003 - 2007
- Louisiana State UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- LA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Deconstructing the relative benefits of a universal glove and gown intervention on MRSA acquisition.Harris, A. D.,Morgan, D. J.,Pineles, L.,Perencevich, E. N.,Barnes, S. L.> ;J. Hosp. Infect.. 2017 Apr 16
- Medical therapy of IBD in 2009.Harris, A.,Feller, E. R.,Shah, S. A.> ;Med Health R I. 2009 Apr 24
- Organization and results of student pharmacist bone mineral density screenings in women.Harris, A. C.,Doucette, W. R.,Reist, J. C.,Nelson, K. E.> ;J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2011 Jan 21
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: