Are you Dr. Juviler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9922 N Nevada St
Spokane, WA 99218Phone(509) 489-1081Fax(509) 483-0338
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Juviler, MD is a colorectal surgeon in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Vermont. He is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital, MultiCare Deaconess Hospital, and Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1999 - 2005
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsMassive hemorrhage in pregnancy caused by a diffuse cavernous hemangioma of the rectum--EUS as imaging modality of choice.Klaus Gottlieb, Philip Coff, Harold Preiksaitis, Adam Juviler, Peter Fern> ;The Medscape Journal of Medicine. 2008 Jan 1
- 1 citationsAnorectal sepsis and fistula-in-ano.Adam Juviler, Neil Hyman> ;Surgical technology international. 2008 Jan 1
- 9 citationsUlcerative colitis: the fate of the retained rectum.Adam Juviler, Neil Hyman> ;Clinics in Colon and Rectal Surgery. 2004 Feb 1
- MultiCare Deaconess HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Providence Holy Family HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
- MultiCare Valley HospitalSpokane, Washington