Are you Dr. Reid?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office747 N Rutledge St
Springfield, IL 62702Phone(217) 545-7578Fax(217) 545-1884
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Reid, MD is a general surgeon in Springfield, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, North Carolina, and Connecticut. He is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Southern Illinois U Sch of Med.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2012 - 2013
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 2007 - 2012
- Southern Illinois UniversityClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- CT State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Bystander Programs: Accommodating or Derailing Sexism?Reid, A.,Dundes, L.> ;Behav Sci (Basel). 2018 Jan 05
- 3 citationsAdapting to domesticity.Adam J. Reid> ;Nature Reviews Microbiology. 2012 Feb 16
- 4 citationsPhenotype of distinct primary sensory afferent subpopulations and caspase-3 expression following axotomy.Adam J Reid, Cristina Mantovani, Susan G. Shawcross, Giorgio Terenghi, Mikael Wiberg> ;Histochemistry and Cell Biology. 2011 Jun 15
- Join now to see all
- Genes Linked to Malaria Parasites' Ability to Persist in the BodyFebruary 6th, 2017
- HSHS St. John's HospitalSpringfield, Illinois