Dr. Rouse is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity of Kansas Medical Center
Dept. of Neurosurgery, 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Mail Stop 3021
Kansas City, KS 66160
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsQuantifying Interactions between Neural Populations during Behavior using Dynamical Systems ModelsRaina D'Aleo, Adam G. Rouse, Marc H. Schieber, Sridevi V. Sarma> ;Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual International Conference. 2019 Jul 1
- 18 citationsCondition-Dependent Neural Dimensions Progressively Shift during Reach to Grasp.Adam G. Rouse, Marc H. Schieber> ;Cell Reports. 2018 Dec 11
- 24 citationsMirror Neuron Populations Represent Sequences of Behavioral Epochs During Both Execution and Observation.Kevin A. Mazurek, Adam G. Rouse, Marc H. Schieber> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2018 May 2
- Join now to see all
- Study: Neurons in the Brain Work as a Team to Guide Movement of Arms, HandsDecember 11th, 2018
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: