Are you Dr. Shuster?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 95 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7964 Summerlin Lakes Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33907Phone(239) 333-1177Fax(239) 333-1169
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Shuster, DO is a board certified anesthesiologist in Fort Myers, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Michigan. He is affiliated with HealthPark Medical Center, Lee Memorial Hospital, and Cape Coral Hospital.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2008
- Ascension Providence/MSUCHMInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2009 - 2022
- MI State License 2004 - 2012
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsRates of lead migration and stimulation loss in spinal cord stimulation: a retrospective comparison of laminotomy versus percutaneous implantation.David Kim, Rakesh Vakharyia, Henry R Kroll, Adam Shuster> ;Pain Physician. 2011 Nov 1
- 15 citationsRole of pretrial systemic opioid requirements, intrathecal trial dose, and non-psychological factors as predictors of outcome for intrathecal pump therapy: one clinici...David Kim, Alik Saidov, Vijay Mandhare, Adam Shuster> ;Neuromodulation. 2011 Mar 1