Dr. Silbiger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Hospital Drive
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 375-4210
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified in Internal Medicine with 10 years of hospitalist experience through out the continuum of care from short term acute care to long term acute care. I have been the medical director for a hospitalist program since 2014 and chief of staff. I have served as chair of multiple committees including medical executive, quality assurance and performance improvement, and critical care. I am interested in a leadership position with a hospitalist program.
Education & Training
- Prisma HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- SC State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: