Dr. Stallmer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office315 S Manning Blvd
Albany, NY 12208Phone+1 518-525-8600Fax+1 518-525-6545
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Synthetic peptide derived from alpha-fetoprotein inhibits growth of human breast cancer: investigation of the pharmacophore and synthesis optimization.DeFreest, L. A., Mesfin, F. B., Joseph, L., McLeod, D. J., Stallmer, A., Reddy, S., Balulad, S. S., Jacobson, H. I., Andersen, T. T., Bennett, J. A.> ;J Pept Res. 2004 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: