Adebukola Aina Adeniran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Adebukola Adeniran, NP, is a licensed and board-certified Nurse Practitioner who has been practicing for almost 20 years. She graduated from Stony Brook University with her Bachelor’s and Master’s in Nursing and enrolled at Johns Hopkins University for her Doctorate in Nursing and Master’s in Public Health.
She is the Founder of Care Access Clinic located in Babylon, NY. The Clinic’s mission is to offer high-quality health care services while educating patients to maintain health and wellness and be active participants in their well-being.
Her goal is to educate and empower patients, provide wholesome and restorative care, and treat patients as people rather than numbers.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical CenterWest Islip, New York
Education & Training
- John Hopkins UniversityDoctorate, 2020 - 2023
- Stony Brook UniversityMasters, 2009 - 2012
Office133 E Main Street
Babylon, NY 11702Phone+1 631-482-9880Fax+1 631-482-9911
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: