Are you Dr. Armanious?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Ligonier St
Latrobe, PA 15650Phone(724) 539-8542Fax(724) 537-2519
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adel Armanious, MD is a general surgeon in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Excela Latrobe Area Hospital.
Education & Training
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1974
- St Francis Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Kasr El Aini Cairo FomClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1970 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsPartial replacement of pericardium with dura substitute.Raymond C. Bonnabeau, Adel W. Armanious, Thomas J. Tarnay> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1973 Aug 1
- Inorganic greywater matrix impact on photocatalytic oxidation: does flocculation of TiO2 nanoparticles impair process efficiency?Armanious, A., Ozkan, A., Sohmen, U., Gulyas, H.> ;Water Sci Technol. 2011
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans. Report of a case with pulmonary metastasis and multiple intrathoracic recurrences.Bonnabeau, R. C., Stoughton, W. B., Armanious, A. W., Cuono, C. B., Mossburg, W. L., Lancaster, J. R.> ;Oncology. 1974 Jan 01
- Join now to see all
- Excela Latrobe Area HospitalLatrobe, Pennsylvania