Are you Dr. Adeyemo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Wade Avenue
Spring Grove Hospital Center
Catonsville, MD 21228Phone(410) 402-7000Fax(410) 402-7094
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adeleke Adeyemo, MD is a general surgeon in Catonsville, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1979 - 1979
- Howard University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1963 - 1967
- Riverside University Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 1959 - 1960
- Riverside University Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1969 - 2014
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Williams-Beuren syndrome in diverse populations.Kruszka, P.,Porras, A. R.,de Souza, D. H.,Moresco, A.,Huckstadt, V.,Gill, A. D.,Boyle, A. P.,Hu, T.,Addissie, Y. A.,Mok, GTK.,Tekendo-Ngongang, C.,Fieggen, K.,Prijoles...> ;Am. J. Med. Genet. A. 2018 Apr 24
- Effects of Community Health Nurse-Led Intervention on Childhood Routine Immunization Completion in Primary Health Care Centers in Ibadan, Nigeria.Brown, V. B.,Oluwatosin, O. A.,Akinyemi, J. O.,Adeyemo, A. A.,Brown, V. B.,Oluwatosin, O. A.,Akinyemi, J. O.,Adeyemo, A. A.> ;J Community Health. 2015 Sep 24
- Clinical and pharmacogenomic implications of genetic variation in a Southern Ethiopian population.Tekola-Ayele, F.,Adeyemo, A.,Aseffa, A.,Hailu, E.,Finan, C.,Davey, G.,Rotimi, C. N.,Newport, M. J.> ;Pharmacogenomics J.. 2014 Jul 30
- Join now to see all