Dr. Girme is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 McKinley Park Dr
Marion, OH 43302Phone(740) 383-8473Fax(740) 383-8757
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Charleston Area Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- B.J. Medical College - University of PuneClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- WV State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Major constituents and anthelmintic activity of volatile oils from leaves and flowers of Cymbopogon martini Roxb.Nirmal, S. A., Girme, A. S., Bhalke, R. D.> ;Nat Prod Res. 2007 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: