Are you Dr. Malhotra?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aditi Malhotra, MD is a board certified internist in Stony Brook, New York. Dr. malhotra is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPrevalence and Predictors of Cardiovascular Disease and Risk Factors in Transgender Persons in the United States.Aditi Malhotra, Smadar Kort, Tara Lauther, Noelle Mann, Hal A. Skopicki, Puja B. Parikh> ;Critical pathways in cardiology. 2021 Nov 17
- 2 citationsImpact of Sex on Survival and Neurologic Outcomes in Adults With In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.Puja B. Parikh, Aditi Malhotra, Asem Qadeer, Jignesh K. Patel> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2020 Feb 1
- 23 citationsRelation of Body Mass Index and Gender to Left Atrial Size and Atrial Fibrillation.Gary Huang, Puja B. Parikh, Aditi Malhotra, Luis Gruberg, Smadar Kort> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2017 Jul 15