Are you Dr. Bernardo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office135 Plaza Dr
Miner, MO 63801Phone+1 573-481-2208
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adonis Bernardo, MD is a board certified preventive medicine physician in Miner, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Michigan. He is affiliated with Missouri Delta Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of Medicine A Occupational MedicineResidency, Occupational Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- MO State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsEffect of metformin on nitric oxide synthase in genetically obese (ob/ob) mice.Vijaya B. Kumar, Adonis E. Bernardo, Kamlesh Vyas, Mark Franko, Susan A. Farr, Lakshmi Lakshmanan, Chakradhar Buddhiraju, John E. Morley> ;Life Sciences. 2001 Oct 26
- 188 citationsβ-Amyloid precursor polypeptide in SAMP8 mice affects learning and memoryJohn E. Morley, Vijaya B. Kumar, Adonis E Bernardo, Susan A. Farr, Kayoko Uezu, Nina Tumosa, James F. Flood> ;Peptides. 2000 Dec 1
- 14 citationsRapid Assay for Nitric Oxide Synthase Using Thin-Layer ChromatographyVijaya B. Kumar, Adonis E. Bernardo, Motaz M Alshaher, M. Buddhiraju, R. Purushothaman, John E. Morley> ;Analytical Biochemistry. 1999 Apr 10
- Missouri Delta Medical CenterSikeston, Missouri