Are you Dr. Reuben?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office171 Ashley Ave
Charleston, SC 29425Phone(843) 792-6901Fax(843) 792-5187
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adrian Reuben, MD is a gastroenterologist in Charleston, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with MUSC Health of Medical University of South Carolina, Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, and East Cooper Medical Center.
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2003 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2012-2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
- Use of Sanvar® With Endoscopic Treatment for the Control of Acute Variceal Bleeding Start of enrollment: 2006 May 01Adrian Reuben, M.D.;Alvaro Koch, M.D.;Arun J. Sanyal, M.D.;Daniel R. Ganger, M.D.;Gary A. Abrams, M.D.;Hugo Vargas, M.D.;James F. Trotter, M.D.;Jeffrey S. Crippin, M.D.;Joseph Lim, M.D.;Kimberly Beavers, ...
- A Multi-Center Trial to Study Acute Liver Failure in Adults Start of enrollment: 1998 Jan 01William M Lee, MD
Publications & Presentations
- A novel microRNA-based prognostic model outperforms standard prognostic models in patients with acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure.Oliver Tavabie, Constantine J. Karvellas, Siamak Salehi, Jaime L. Speiser, Christopher F. Rose, Krishna Menon, Andreas Prachalias, Michael A. Heneghan, Kosh Agarwal, W...> ;Journal of Hepatology. 2021 Aug 1
- 1 citationsCoagulopathy, Bleeding Events, and Outcome According to Rotational Thromboelastometry in Patients With Acute Liver Injury/Failure.R. Todd Stravitz, Robert J. Fontana, Caitlyn Meinzer, Valerie Durkalski-Mauldin, A. James Hanje, Jody C. Olson, David G. Koch, Bilal Hamid, Michael L. Schilsky, Brenda...> ;Hepatology. 2021 Aug 1
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury in Liver Transplant Recipients: Informed Insights and Sage Advice From Andalusia.Adrian Reuben> ;Liver Transplantation. 2020 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Concepts and Controversies in Haemostasis and Thrombosis Associated with Liver Disease: Proceedings of the 7th International Coagulation in Liver Disease ConferenceJuly 25th, 2020
- Bon Secours St. Francis HospitalCharleston, South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical CenterMount Pleasant, South Carolina
- MUSC Health of Medical University of South CarolinaCharleston, South Carolina