Are you Dr. Rivera-Flores?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4850 SE 110th St
Belleview, FL 34420Phone(352) 245-1111Fax(352) 233-2363
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adrian Rivera-Flores, MD is a board certified family physician in Belleview, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Caguas Regional HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- Detection of Chlamydia psittaci in enteric subclinical infections in adult sheep, through cell culture isolation.Escalante-Ochoa, C., Rivera-Flores, A., Trigo-Tavera, F., Romero-Martínez, J.> ;Rev Latinoam Microbiol. 1996 Jan 01
- Ocala Regional Medical CenterOcala, Florida