Dr. Valbuena Valecillos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 Nw 14th St Ste 957
Miami, FL 33136Phone(305) 243-9516Fax(305) 243-4650
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adriana Valbuena Valecillos is a physiatrist in Miami, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Miami Hospital, UMHC - Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Hospital and Clinics, Jackson Health System, and University of Miami Hospital and Clinics. She received her medical degree from University of Zulia and has been in practice 15 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. She specializes in neurorehabilitation and spinal cord injury medicine.
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2008 - 2011
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- New York Medical CollegeInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- University of ZuliaClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Brain Injury Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: