Dr. Fry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12039 NE 128th St
Juanita, WA 98034Phone(425) 899-1220Fax(425) 899-1219
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2012 - 2015
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 2011 - 2012
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsLumbar Muscle Cross-Sectional Areas Do Not Predict Clinical Outcomes in Adults With Spinal Stenosis: A Longitudinal Study.Alfred C. Gellhorn, Pradeep Suri, Sean D. Rundell, Nathan P. Olafsen, M. Jake Carlson, Steve Johnson, Adrielle L. Fry, Thiru M. Annaswamy, Christopher J. Gilligan, Bry...> ;Pm&r. 2017 Jun 1
- 15 citationsPharmacologic Therapies in Musculoskeletal ConditionsMelinda S. Loveless, Adrielle L. Fry> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 2016 Jul 1
- 28 citationsDo Muscle Characteristics on Lumbar Spine Magnetic Resonance Imaging or Computed Tomography Predict Future Low Back Pain, Physical Function, or Performance? A Systemat...Pradeep Suri, Adrielle L. Fry, Alfred C. Gellhorn> ;Pm&r. 2015 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: