Dr. Bentman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Seymour Street
Hartford Hospital Psychiatry Dept
Hartford, CT 06102Phone(860) 545-7183
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McLean HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1983 - 1985
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1983
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTreatment of Aspergillosis in LeukemiaBurt Adelman, Adrienne Bentman, Paul Rosenthal, Brian R. Smith, Kenneth R. Bridges, Wendy Holmes> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1979 Aug 1
- 1 citationsStudies on the control of nucleolar number in mammalian cells: effects of thyroid hormones, sex and strain specificity in mouse hepatocytes.Peter V. Tishler, Adrienne Bentman> ;Journal of Morphology. 1974 Nov 1
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: