Dr. Phillips is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021Phone(212) 746-6321Fax(212) 746-6678
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2004 - 2007
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Brown UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Multi-Center, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Anti-CCR4 Monoclonal Antibody KW 0761 or Investigator's Choice in Subjects With Previously Treated Adult T-cell Leukemia-Lymphoma (ATL) Start of enrollment: 2012 Jun 01Conlon, K.,Ramos, J.C.,Delioukina, M.L.,Phillips, A.A.,Horwitz, S.,Janakiram, M.,Feldman, T.A.,Ratner, L.
- Lenalidomide in HTLV-1 Adult T-Cell Leukemia Start of enrollment: 2010 Dec 01Phillips, A.A.
Publications & Presentations
- Autologous and allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma-type Richter syndrome.Alex F. Herrera, Kwang Woo Ahn, Carlos Litovich, Yue Chen, Amer Assal, Qaiser Bashir, Ruthee-Lu Bayer, Melanie Coleman, Zachariah DeFilipp, Nosha Farhadfar, Matthew Gr...> ;Blood Advances. 2021 Sep 28
- Colonization with Fluoroquinolone-Resistant Enterobacterales Decreases the Effectiveness of Fluoroquinolone Prophylaxis in Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipients.Michael J. Satlin, Liang Chen, Claire Douglass, Michael Hovan, Emily Davidson, Rosemary Soave, Marisa La Spina, Alexandra Gomez-Arteaga, Koen van Besien, Sebastian May...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2021 May 6
- Sequential intensive chemotherapy followed by autologous or allogeneic transplantation for refractory lymphomaNina Orfali, Yuliya S. Jhanwar, Calvin Koo, Michelle Pasciolla, Maria Baldo, Edwidge Cuvilly, Richard R. Furman, Usama Gergis, June Greenberg, Danielle Guarneri, Jingm...> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2021 Feb 13
- Join now to see all
- Thirty-Day Transfusion and G-CSF Requirement after CD19 CAR T InfusionAdrienne A. Phillips, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/7/2019
- Haplo-Cord Transplantation with Anti-Thymocyte Globulin: Comparative Clinical Outcomes with or without Routine G-CSF AdministrationAdrienne A. Phillips, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/7/2019
- Disease Risk Index (DRI) and Age but Not HCT Comorbidity Index (HCT-CI) Are Predictive of Overall Survival after Cord Blood Transplantation Supported By Haplo-CD34+ pr...Adrienne A. Phillips, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/7/2019
- Does Presence of Persistent Molecular Mutations Matter in AML Patients Undergoing Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant?2018 ASH Annual Meeting - San Diego, CA - 12/1/2018
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant in Novel Agent Era Is Associated with Improved Survival in Relapsed and Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma2018 ASH Annual Meeting - San Diego, CA - 12/1/2018
- CCR5 delta32 Cord & Haploidentical Grafts: Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant for HIV+ /AML Patient: A Case Report from the Impaact P1107 Observational StudyClinically Re...2018 ASH Annual Meeting - San Diego, CA - 12/1/2018
- 4 Health Problems African-American Women FaceFebruary 8th, 2018
- Expert Sheds Light on Lesser-Known T-cell Lymphoma SubtypesJune 22nd, 2017
- Mogamulizumab Offers Option for Rare Relapsed, Refractory T-cell Leukemia/LymphomaJune 23rd, 2016
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: