Dr. Salerno is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office535 High Mountain Rd
North Haledon, NJ 07508Phone(973) 636-9000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- HackensackUMC MountainsideResidency, Family Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2007 - 2008
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Variant of popliteal entrapment syndrome involving the lateral head of the gastrocnemius muscle: a case report.Rochier, A.L., Sumpio, B.E.> ;Ann Vasc Surg. 2009-07-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: