Dr. Socci is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Howard Ave
Yale Physicians Building, Fl 1
New Haven, CT 06519Phone(203) 785-2579Fax(203) 785-7132
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- OtherClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Adverse events in the treatment of motorcycle-related isolated limb injuries at a regional hospital in Uganda: a prospective clinical analysisGeoffrey O. Okullo, Michael J. Flores, Connor J. Peck, Adrienne R. Socci, Daniel K. Kisitu> ;International Orthopaedics. 2021 Jul 23
- What's New in Pediatric Limb Lengthening and Deformity Correction?Adrienne R. Socci, David Horn, Eric D. Fornari, Akshay Lakra, Jacob F. Schulz, Melinda S. Sharkey> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2020 Aug 1
- Reliability of Radiographic Union Scoring in Humeral Shaft Fractures.Christopher A. Schneble, Don T Li, Joseph B Kahan, Jordan Brand, Adrienne R. Socci, Andrew H. Haims, Brad J Yoo> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2020 May 8
- Join now to see all
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: