Dr. Djerassi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8815 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19118Phone+1 215-248-8030Fax+1 215-753-2121
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ady Djerassi is an endocrinologist in Philadelphia, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital, and Chestnut Hill Hospital. She received her medical degree from Tel Aviv University Sackler and has been in practice 31 years. She specializes in diabetes, thyroid disorders and bone metabolism.
Education & Training
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1988, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 63 citationsGonadotroph adenoma in a premenopausal woman secreting follicle-stimulating hormone and causing ovarian hyperstimulation.Ady Djerassi, Christos Coutifaris, V. A. West, Sylvia L. Asa, Shiv Kapoor, Spyros N. Pavlou, Peter J. Snyder> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1995 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: