Dr. Ali is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4281 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34238Phone(714) 545-6400Fax(714) 200-0629
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1991 - 1995
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1991
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsLactic acidosis and renal enlargement at diagnosis and relapse of acute lymphoblastic leukemiaAfshan A. Ali, Carlos D. Flombaum, Joel A. Brochstein, Alfred P. Gillio, James B. Bussel, Farid Boulad> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1994 Oct 1
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical CenterFountain Valley, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: