Are you Dr. Shirani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Dr
Lebanon, NH 03756Phone(603) 650-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Afshin Shirani, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Lebanon, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Washington, and Vermont. He is affiliated with Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Geisel School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Psychiatry, 2001 - 2005
- University of Vienna Faculty of MedicineClass of 1996
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Neurology
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- NH State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- VT State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- IA State Medical License 2001 - 2011
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsThe impact of atypical antipsychotic use on obstructive sleep apnea: a pilot study and literature review.Afshin Shirani, Sergio Paradiso, Mark Eric Dyken> ;Sleep Medicine. 2011 Jun 1
- 41 citationsIlluminating rationale and uses for light therapy.Afshin Shirani, Erik K. St. Louis> ;Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. 2009 Apr 15
- Alice Peck Day Memorial HospitalLebanon, New Hampshire