Dr. Aslami is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office316 W US Highway 40
Odessa, MO 64076
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massapequa General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- United Health Services HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2001 - 2024
- NY State License 1998 - 2017
- MA State License 1998 - 2005
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pain sensitivity as a correlate of clinical status in individuals with chronic low back pain.Clauw, D. J., Williams, D., Lauerman, W., Dahlman, M., Aslami, A., Nachemson, A. L., Kobrine, A. I., Wiesel, S. W.> ;Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1999 Oct 1
- Lafayette Regional Health CenterLexington, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: