Dr. Elkouzi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 N Rutledge Street Room 3100
Springfield, IL 62702
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ahmad Elkouzi is a neurologist in Springfield, IL. He received his medical degree from Beirut Arab University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. He specializes in movement disorder and has special interest in Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS).
Education & Training
- Beirut Arab University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Pallidal Connectivity Profiling of Stimulation‐Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's DiseaseTakashi Tsuboi, Marc Charbel, David T. Peterside, Mohit Rana, Ahmad Elkouzi, Wissam Deeb, Adolfo Ramirez-Zamora, Janine Lemos Melo Lobo Jofili Lopes, Leonardo Almeida,...> ;Movement Disorders. 2021 Feb 1
- Rescue levodopa-carbidopa intestinal gel (LCIG) therapy in Parkinson's disease patients with suboptimal response to deep brain stimulation.Ahmad Elkouzi, Adolfo Ramirez-Zamora, Pamela Zeilman, Matthew Barabas, Robert S. Eisinger, Irene A. Malaty, Michael S. Okun, Leonardo Almeida> ;Annals of clinical and translational neurology. 2019 Oct 1
- 1 citationsDorsal GPi/GPe Stimulation Induced Dyskinesia in a Patient with Parkinson’s DiseaseAhmad Elkouzi, Takashi Tsuboi, Matthew R. Burns, Robert S. Eisinger, Amar Patel, Wissam Deeb> ;Tremor and other hyperkinetic movements (New York, N.Y.). 2019 Sep 6
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: