Dr. Hajj is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1220 Hemlock Way
Santa Ana, CA 92707Phone(714) 957-5721Fax(714) 957-5872
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1981 - 1981
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1977 - 1981
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1977
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 1988
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 1987
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsStenosing tenosynovitis of the extensor carpi ulnarisAhmad A. Hajj, Michael B. Wood> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1986 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: