Dr. Karim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Mary St
Evansville, IN 47747Phone+1 812-450-7338Fax+1 812-450-2193
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2000 - 2001
- One Brooklyn Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1996 - 2000
- Chittagong Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2000 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: