Dr. Shakir is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 K Johnson Blvd
Bordentown, NJ 08505Phone+1 609-689-2603
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 2002 - 2003
- Peninsula Hospital CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2003 - 2025
- KY State License 2002 - 2004
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
- Hindi, Urdu
- St. Francis Medical CenterTrenton, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: