Dr. Abbas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 North Rutledge St.
Springfield, IL 62702Phone(217) 545-8000Fax(217) 545-4282
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Neurology, 2019 - 2022
- Southern Illinois UniversityInternship, Preliminary Year, 2018 - 2019
- University of Baghdad College of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- The Outstanding PGY1 Medicine Resident Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Department of Medicine, 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Status Epilepticus as an Extreme Presentation of Dialysis Disequilibrium SyndromeAbbas A., Bhatti V., Annals of Neurology. October 2020, Volume 88 (Issue S25): 353, 10/2020
- Streptococcus Intermedius Acute Bacterial Myelitis: A Unique Case of Spinal Cord involvement with an unusual CNS Offender.Abbas A., Ibrahim F., Neurology. April 2020; 94 (15 Supplement): 1593, 4/2020
- RAPID CT Perfusion Use in Acute Stroke; A Piece in a PuzzleIbrahim F., Hileman M., Abbas A., Dayoub H., Mueed S., Burke R., Neurology. April 2020; 94 (15 Supplement): 2387, 4/2020
- Join now to see all
- Resident Representative, SIU Graduate Medical Education Committee (GMEC) 2020 - Present
- Illinois State Medical SocietyMember
- American Neurological AssociationMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: