Dr. Cheema is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 NW 9th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73106Phone(405) 815-5050
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ahmed Cheema is a neurosurgeon in Oklahoma City, OK and is affiliated with Saint Anthony Hospital. He specializes in brain & spinal tumor, cerebrovascular neurosurgery, and interventional neuroradiology and is experienced in neurosurgical oncology, interventional/endovascular neurosurgery, and cerebrovascular disease. He practice focuses on aneurysms, AVM and vascular neurosurgery.
Education & Training
- Semmes Murphey ClinicFellowship, Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery, 2016 - 2018
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2009 - 2016
- University of Wisconsin Medical SchoolClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- OK State Medical License 2010 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Reported incidence and treatment modalities of giant cerebral aneurysms in the pediatric population: A systematic review and illustrative case report.Christen M. O'Neal, Griffin L. Ernst, Kendall L. Hughes, Tressie M Stephens, Madeline C. Hendrix, Naina L. Gross, Bradley N. Bohnstedt, Ahmed A. Cheema> ;Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2021 Aug 1
- 2 citationsFlow Diversion for Treatment of Intracranial Aneurysms in Pediatric Patients: Multicenter Case Series.Jacob Cherian, Visish M. Srinivasan, Michael T. Froehler, Jonathan A Grossberg, C. Michael Cawley, Ricardo A. Hanel, Ajit S. Puri, Travis M. Dumont, Andrew F. Ducruet,...> ;Neurosurgery. 2020 Jul 1
- 1 citationsEmbolization and Open Decompression of a Giant Aneurysm Involving the P2 Segment of the Posterior Cerebral Artery.Kyle P. O'Connor, Allison E. Strickland, Griffin L. Ernst, Camille K Milton, Ahmed A. Cheema, Bradley N. Bohnstedt> ;World Neurosurgery. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Hindi, Urdu
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: