Are you Dr. Alrifai?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 W 156th St
Harvey, IL 60426Phone(708) 388-0499
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ahmed Zeen Alabedeen Alrifai, MD is a nephrologist in Harvey, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Maryland.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2013 - 2015
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2012 - 2013
- St Joseph Mercy-OaklandResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Jordan University of Science and Technology FOMClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- KY State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- IL State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsAge and Outcomes Associated with BP in Patients with Incident CKDCsaba P. Kovesdy, Ahmed Alrifai, Elvira O. Gosmanova, Jun Ling Lu, Robert B. Canada, Barry M. Wall, Adriana M. Hung, Miklos Z. Molnar, Kamyar Kalantar-Zadeh> ;Clinical Journal of The American Society of Nephrology. 2016 May 6
- 5 citationsImpact of Non-Adherence on Renal and Cardiovascular Outcomes in US VeteransElvira O. Gosmanova, Miklos Z. Molnar, Ahmed Alrifai, Jun L. Lu, Elani Streja, William C. Cushman, Kamyar Kalantar-Zadeh, Csaba P. Kovesdy> ;American Journal of Nephrology. 2015 Oct 16
- 4 citationsCase Fatality Rate in Pulmonary Embolism According to Age and StabilityPaul D. Stein, Fadi Matta, Ahmed Alrifai> ;Clinical and Applied Thrombosis-Hemostasis. 2013 Nov 1
- Join now to see all