Are you Dr. Ozturk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1623 13th Ave
Huntington, WV 25701Phone+1 304-526-2243Fax+1 304-526-2220
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ahmet Ozturk, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Huntington, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Florida, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1984 - 1987
- Ege Univ- Fac MedClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1986 - Present
- WV State Medical License 1988 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2014
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsEffects of trapidil after crush injury in peripheral nerve.Zeliha Kurtoğlu, Ahmet Hakan Öztürk, Celal Bagdatoglu, Gürbüz Polat, Mustafa Aktekin, Deniz Uzmansel, Handan Çamdeviren, Ozlen Bagdatoglu, Mustafa F. Sargon> ;Acta Medica Okayama. 2005 Apr 1
- Cabell Huntington HospitalHuntington, West Virginia