Dr. Papamanoli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeStony Brook University # Division of Infectious Di
Stony Brook, NY 11794Phone+1 631-444-3940Fax+1 631-444-7518
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Patras School of MedicineClass of 2002
Publications & Presentations
- Procalcitonin as a Potential Biomarker in the Study of Babesiosis Caused by.Michael Lum, Caitlin Gauvin, Sophia K Pham, Aikaterini Papamanoli, Eric D Spitzer, Andreas P Kalogeropoulos, Luis A Marcos> ;Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland). 2022 Oct 23
- Influenza vaccination for hospital Employees: A 3-year success-story of a flu-pod drive-thru at a Veterans affairs medical center.Lisa Bailey, Aikaterini Papamanoli, Monique Thorne, Florence Ford, Jacqueline Idl Dy, Chaitanya Chevireddy, George Psevdos> ;American journal of infection control. 2022 Jul 29
- 1 citationsAssociation of Serum Ferritin Levels and Methylprednisolone Treatment With Outcomes in Nonintubated Patients With Severe COVID-19 Pneumonia.Aikaterini Papamanoli, Andreas P. Kalogeropoulos, Jessica Hotelling, Jeanwoo Yoo, Prabhjot Grewal, William Predun, Robin Jacob, Kerry Cao, Luis A. Marcos, Hal Skopicki> ;JAMA network open. 2021 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: